Nestled on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the hotel enjoys a spectacular location with incredible views of the highest navigable lake in the world. Most of the 46 hotel rooms have panoramic views, gourmet restaurant is surrounded by glass walls which face the lake, and a beautiful sunny terrace invites passengers to watch the endless Titicaca. This is the only hotel in Puno that offers enriched with oxygen, which at 3,800 m is a valuable plus for passengers.
- Restaurant Alma – living kitchen with panoramic view Titicaca, with local fish and highland specialties.
- Rooms enriched with oxygen, at the request
- Lounge bar with stone fireplace
- Outdoor terrace overlooking Lake Titicaca
- Private pier (for excursions by boat to the islands of Lake Titicaca)
- Private train station (available for groups coming from Cusco)
- Free access to computer with Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel
- Centers with Internet access to high speed internet
- Shop Aldo & Co, one of the most prestigious jewelry stores in Peru
- ATM Globalnet
- Taxi service
- No pets allowed
|Single or Double Superior||217.80|
|Single or Double Superior – Lake View||242.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services