- Using natural finishes in construction eliminating epoxy paint.
- Natural lighting in corridors and balconies in rooms
- Using solar hot water system and external lighting when the location permits.
- Recycling of garbage around the hotel
- Using Lingerie (100% cotton)
- Amenities (shampoo, soap, etc..) Based on natural products.
- Atrium lobby with waterfall, river with fish, flowers, gardens and plants in all areas.
- Gastronomy and local organic products.
- Decoration set locally
- Environmental conservation and community programs and benefit the area.
- 167 rooms
- 3 Suites
- 47 King, (2×2 meter bed)
- 18 Simple (cama1.40 meters)
- 4 disabled bedrooms
- Rooms available with balcony
- Free wireless Internet throughout the hotel
- Cable TV (flat screen LCD)
- Room Service
- Phone domestic and international direct dialing
- Telephone in bathroom
The city of Cusco, ancient capital of the Inca Empire, was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1983 and is undoubtedly one of the most important destinations of the country, among its cobbled streets are discovered Incan buildings
such as the koricancha and the palace of Inca Roca, with colonial buildings Andean Baroque style,like the cathedral and the church of the Company, in addition, you can visit the picturesque neighborhood of San Blas, where the workshops of the finest artisans in the department.This magical city, also has an exciting nightlife with cafes, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
- Tak Inka Spa: massages, facials and Andean rituals (bath inka).
- Samay Oxygen Lounge: (for the Lifestyle & Wellness of altitude sickness).
- Cafe: with waterfall, river with fish, flowers and green areas
- Wireless Internet
- Business center
- Retail Stores
- Mistic courtyard
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services