Cantayo Hotel is located three kilometers from the city of Nazca in the road that goes to Cusco and close to the Cantalloc geoglyphs. These geoglyphs indicate from which the groundwater that feeds the pre-Columbian aqueducts that surround the perimeter of the hotel.
The geoglyphs Cantalloc, pre-Columbian aqueducts, the highest dune of South America (Cerro Blanco), or the Nazca ceremonial center Cahuachi are just some of the enigmatic tourist attractions are only few minutes from Hotel Cantayo. Even less than an hour by car can make beautiful trips in the Pacific coast.
Six acres of fertile gardens and organic crops are used by the Hotel Cantayo haemodynamics of applying the method.
Seven hundred thirty orchards different species gone where no tree or plant or presevantes treated with chemical fertilizers.
Many natural products from own crops are used in the cuisine of the restaurant. From farm eggs to Wheat bread “Condor” biodynamic cooked over wood. Our Farm provides fresh and healthy fruits like table grapes, mango, avocado, black figs, pecans, apples, pears, custard apples, and more products lucumas bio-garden.
Jams of seasonal fruits, whole grains, natural or preserved
vegetables in extra virgin olive oil can be purchased at the hotel shop.
In the midst of this fertile land is located and privileged an architectural structure typical of colonial Peru that offers all services needed for our guests to really find a comprehensive balance and a philosophy of wellness.
- The hotel has 40 standard rooms, executive rooms and suites, all with telephone, air conditioning, mini bar, safes, hair dryer, pillow menu, fouton mattresses, king size beds.
- Some rooms are suitable for people with disabilities.
- Library with books and magazines in different languages.
- Piano bar.Piano bar.
- Main dining room for 150 guests and site reserved for Pachamanca prepared according to the Andean tradition.
- Kitchen with Peruvian and international dishes.
- Pool 27mts long.
- Internal circuit jogging, cycling and horse route.
- Kyudo Dojo.
- Private heliport.
- Air conditioning
- Bath enabled disabilities.
Services offered by the hotel
The Hotel offers a service of relaxation and wellness with therapeutic whirlpool crushing drops and a massage area for planting and use of Pancafit. It also has a dojo for Kyudo and a meadow for
meditation and surrounded a kilometer walk with over 500 trees of oranges and lemons for jogging, cycling or walking meditation.
The treatment provides for a minimum stay of six days to emphasize the care in caring for the body and mind from seeking adequate nutrition to learning relaxation techniques and meditation.
|Standard Single Room||100.00|
|Standard Double Room||170.00|
|Standard Triple Room||220.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services