We are located in the center of the city, one block from Parque Pino (Pine Park), near the shrine of the Virgen de la Candelaria, the patron saint of the city and also a female representation of the “Pachamama” or Mother Earth, in the ancient local tradition. We are one block from the pedestrian (Jr. Lima) where you can find cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops, and three blocks from the local market and the main square (Plaza de Armas), located at the other end of the pedestrian street.
In Intiqa Hotel:
Our rooms are equipped with super comfortable beds sueaves and box
spring (two mattresses in each) for a restful sleep, goose down duvets, anti-allergenic floor heat appropriate for the region, private bathroom with tub, electric heaters and double glazing and more. Rooms that are decorated with colors that allow a balance of light intensity and decorated with local cultural icons (Pucara and Tiahuanaco.
- Single or double 08
- 13 doubles
- Junior Suites 03
- 03 additional beds (for triple room)
All rooms include:
- Box spring beds (mattress)
- Anti-allergenic floor
- Private bathroom with tub
- Hot water 24 hours a day
- Cable TV
- Telephone (in room domestic and international calls) Safe
- Hairdryer on request
- Oxygen demand
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services