JW Marriott Cusco owned by Inversiones La Rioja, a historical relic that comprised, in the sixteenth century, the Convent of the Augustinians.
The JW Marriott Cusco is comprised of 153 rooms, included seven suites. Also, guests will have the opportunity to learn from our history, as they will have the opportunity to visit enabled both showrooms containing Inca and pre-Inca remains discovered during construction.
The hotel is located in the historic center of Cuzco and is surrounded by all major historical and archaeological sites in Peru.
- It offers 153 luxurious rooms and 7 suites in the historic heart of Cuzco.
- All our rooms have an enriched oxygen system to help you get used to altitude, for an additional fee. Luxury services at our hotel in Cuzco will ensure a comfortable and include a safe in the room and minibar
- Thi is a amoke free hotel
- Romm service
- Meeting rooms / Banquet
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Souvenir shop
- Tourist information
- Counseling service
- Oxigenation service.
|Classic Inca Room||315.00|
|Courtyard Colonial Room||320.00|
|Courtyard Terrace Room||380.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services
- Cargo tercera persona es : us$90.00 + imp. (incluye desayuno buffet)