KOYLLUR (giant star of Venus) Quechua word meaning “Star” in Spanish.Our hostel is a house with colinial characteristics and inka bases, which we have prepared to satisfy the demands of our tourists.Our facility houses a small museum with paintings from the Cuzco School, the entrance has arcades and piers, we can also appreciate a high-relief mural of the Lord of Koyllurity and his Ukukus loading snow from Shinakara snow mountain and decorated with exotic plants of the Andes region.Come to the land of the Incas and enjoy your stay, staying at our hostel situated in the historical center in the neighborhood of San Blas 3 blocks from Plaza de Armas in Cusco.
Located in the best area of the city of Cusco from where you have easy access to the touristy area and scale of the city, just 3 blocks from Plaza de Armas.
Comfortable rooms (single, double, triple and quadruple) with private bathroom, shared bathroom and hot water at all times.
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Rooms
- Double rooms with shared bathroom
Pleased by his visit to the page, below you will find all the details of our services and prices of the rooms.
- Personalized service, courtesy Coca tea, cozy rooms with décor of Cusco.
- Shared and private bathrooms, hot water all day, fresh towels.
- Breakfast service.
- Breakfast Buffet S/.15.00.
- Continental Breakfast S/.5.00.
- American breakfast S/7.00, buffet breakfast optional for groups, with fresh seasonal fruit.
- Cafeteria Service.
- Custody of luggage.
- Safe, which makes your journey safer.
- Laundry, cost per kilo S/.5
- Facilities to receive calls.
- Internet – WiFi
- Fax service.
- Heating and cable television.
- Medical Service.
|King Suite Bed||150.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services