When you visit Cusco and Machu Picchu, you want a hostel that has all the necessary amenities, but not luxurious. A place to spend a few days in peace, calm and quiet, low-cost.That place is the HOSTAL PASCANA, we hope to be for you more than a hostel, your home in Cusco.
Our hostel is located in the historic city center, beside the most important building of the Inca Empire, the former Koricancha or Temple of the Sun (now Church and Convent of Santo Domingo). In the pedestrian street Awaqpinta # 539. A block from El Sol avenue, the main artery of Cusco and where are the post office, banks and ATMs. A tres cuadras de la Plaza de Armas. Three blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
We have 16 rooms, including single, double and triple, with a total of 35 beds, all have private bathrooms and central heating.They are quite light and airy; beds with firm mattresses, wool melted blankets allowing a warm coat, have the space needed to place their belongings comfortably. Les aseguramos tranquilidad y silencio. We assure peace and quiet.
They have hot and cold water permanently and with enough pressure, because we have a tank and pressurization system, which feeds both the shower and the sink. Our system is mixed water heating, solar and electric, so you have hot water all the time.
- Room Service 24 hours.
- Fax service, international national
- Local telephone service, national and international, in rooms
- Email Service
- Laundry and ironing
- Security box
- Baggage storage.
- On customer request, Television in rooms
- Medical care available oxygen, specialized professionals.
- Loan and exchange of books
- Central heating system.
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services