“La Villa de Santiago de la Nazca was founded by the Principal Chief of the valley, Don Garcia de Lanasca in time of Viceroy Don Luis de Velasco (1596-1606), dividing the land among the Spanish who settled in the region.
Majoro words derived from Quechua MA = place, and qoro = bush, which means, instead of bushes.
“In 1698 this land was transferred to the Convent of San Agustin, until in 1910 passed into private hands, it being exploited to finance land reform, by the noble family De la Borda, who became the convent in House Finance and then this, in 80s, in what is
now the Majoro hotel. ”
In 2005, SAC Investments Majoro opted for the restructuring of the hotel, making investments in the modernization without losing the characteristic of old.
We are confident that you will spend unforgettable moments of rest within the 30 acres of nature surrounding them and appreciate the wonders inherited from the Nazca culture, nature and all the mystery that surrounds it.
The Hotel has extensive recreational spaces creating an atmosphere of peace for you and your entire family. You will find a variety of green areas and to bet for the preservation
of the environment
- The hotel has 40 standard rooms, executive rooms and suites, all with telephone, air conditioning, mini bar, safes, hair dryer, pillow menu, fouton mattresses, king size beds.
- Some rooms are suitable for people with disabilities.
- Library with books and magazines in different languages.
- Main dining room for 150 guests and site reserved for Pachamanca prepared according to the Andean tradition ..
- Kitchen with Peruvian and international dishes.
- Swimming pool.
All rooms are very cool, do not require air conditioning, offering the possibility of double to quadruple rooms.
- Air conditioning
- Bath enabled disabilities.
|Junior Suite Marriage||140.00|
|Junior Suite Twin||140.00|
|Suite 2 Pax||170.00|
|Suite 3 Pax||180.00|
|Suite 4 Pax||190.00|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services