Casa Andina hotel chain is strategically located in major tourist destinations of Peru.The warm hospitality and the warm and Indigenous environments will make you discover the magic of the Andean world.
Casa Andina Koricancha
Although Koricancha Casa Andina Cusco Hotel is centrally located, has a calm atmosphere away from the bustle of downtown Cusco. The hotel is just three and a half blocks from the Plaza de Armas in Cusco and one block Koricancha Temple, an architectural marvel in whose beautiful interior the Incas worshiped the god Inti. Two old colonial houses together to make your stay more comfortable.
Two courtyards bathed in light, that immerse you in the most vivid atmosphere of Cuzco.
That is Hotel Casa Andina Cusco Koricancha, stay with us and let the wonders of Cusco illuminate your journey.
- Construction of colonial architecture (courtyards and halls)
- Andean Waykuna Restaurant
- Internet access
- 3 stories
- Taxi service
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. Dollars, Euros and Nuevos Soles)
- Smoke detectors in all rooms and public areas
54 rooms (15 non-smoking) equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV
- Feather duvet
- Direct dial telephone (national and international direct dialing)
- Hair dryer on request
- Secutity box
The Casa Andina koricancha hotel is located just 1 block from the Temple of the Sun, Koricancha, between the streets Abrasos and Cabracancha
- Distance from Hotel to airport Alejandro Velasco Atete: 7 ‘(3 miles or 5 km)
- Distance from hotel to the Main Square: 4 blocks
- Location of Cusco: 1,089 km southeast of Lima
- Cusco Altitude: 3,310 m – 10.860 p.
Tip: We recommend you try our delicious “coca tea” for height.
How to go to Cusco “The Navel of the World”:
Regular flights from Lima to the city of Cusco (55 ‘approximately) of the City of A requipa (30′ approximately) and from Juliaca (30 ‘approximately) to Cusco.
En el aeropuerto contamos con un counter de Casa Andina Hoteles para mayor información. At the airport we have a counter to Casa Andina Hotels for more information.
Lima-Arequipa-Cusco 1650 km (approximately 24 hours by car), Lima-Nasca-Cusco-Abancay Puquio 1131 km (approximately 22 hours by bus).
Regular service Juliaca (Puno) to Cusco 384 km (10 hours approximately)
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services