Casa Andina hotel chain is strategically located in major tourist destinations of Peru. The warm hospitality and the warm and Indigenous environments will make you discover the magic of the Andean world.
Casa Andina Private Collection – Sacred Valley is strategically located in an area of 3 hectares in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, just 10 kilometers from Ollantaytambo train station.The hotel is closer to Machu Picchu to Cusco, as well as the most important archaeological sites such as Ollantaytambo, Pisac, Chincheros, Moray, Maras and more.
Casa Andina Private Collection – Sacred Valley is one of the most complete options in the Urubamba Valley in regard to services and facilities. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and
green areas, also has 85 fully equipped rooms, an Andean spa and the finest cuisine in the Sacred Valley.
Casa Andina Private Collection – Sacred Valley is only 10 kilometers from Ollantaytambo train station.
* Hotel Features
- Restaurant (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Room service
- Large gardens
- Business center with Internet access
- Game Room
- Function room with capacity for 180 people, specially designed for events, conferences and incentive groups
- Planetarium & Observatory Hotel
- Andean Spa
- 2 stories
- Taxi service
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. Dollars, Euros and Nuevos Soles)
- Smoke detectors in all rooms and public areas
* Room Features
85 rooms (66 non-smoking) equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV
- Coffee kit
- Jacuzzi (In the Suite Andina)
- Telephone in room and bathroom (national and international direct dialing)
- Hair dryer
* Ecotourism Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback riding
|Andean Cottage (2 Junior Suites)||565.40|
|Senior Andean cottage (Junior Suite + Senior Suite)||642.40|
|Imperial Andean Cottage||391.60|
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services