Hostal Rumi Punku welcomes all foreign and nacional tourists.The hostel has all the amenities for you to enjoy your stay. The name comes from the Quechua Punku Rumi:
Rumi = stone.
Punku = cover.
Home of Stone: The cover is of Inka construction, dual Jamba indicates that it was once the entrance to a sacred enclosure.Our cover is considered as a Inca historic monument of Cusco by the INC (Instituto Nacional de Cultura).Currently this portal Welcomes You.
Entering you will find colonial buildings around two courtyards and a peaceful rear garden at the foot
of an Inca wall authentic and beautiful. The hostel has a new coffee shop atmosphere, with panoramic view on the traditional neighborhood of San Blas … You can find our cozy lounge with fireplace.Here you can relax and watch TV just play a good game of chess, darts or internet. You can also relax and appreciate the Cusco from one of our two terraces.
The hostel is located just steps from the most important places of the city of Cusco.We are a part of the historical center of Cusco, and are in a street with little vehicle traffic, which ensures a quiet stay
while this with us. We are just 5 minutes (walking) from the Plaza de Armas and the most important places of the city of Cusco.
Rooms offer the following services:
- 20 comfortable rooms with private bathroom.
- Hot water 24 hours a day.(gas)
- Imported from Norway thermal blankets for all beds.
- Living room with fireplace and cable TV.
- Bar with different games.
- Stotre Luggage (free).
- Safe (free).
- Finnlish sauna and jacuzzi.
- Free Internet access.
- Visa and American Express cards are welcome.
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services