Situated in beautiful San Isidro district in Lima, Sonesta Hotel El Olivar offers easy access to the delights of this city, from boutiques and shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife. This unique hotel with 134 rooms, has a calm majestic forest El Olivar, along with the comfort and services that only a five-star hotel can offer. Known as one of the best hotels in Lima. The Hotel El Olivar also offers fine dining, gym, function rooms, business center among other luxurious amenities.
Availability of suites with kitchenette
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning and heating
- Telephone with national and international direct dialing
- Hair Dryers
- Telephone in bathroom
- Marble bathrooms with tub
- Equipped for disabled guests on request
- Voltage 220/110
- Internet connection (Dataport)
Furthermore, the Suites have
- Forest View El Olivar
- Two rooms
- Spanish Shower
- With speaker phone and fax.
- Our renovated restaurant and bar offers a varied menu with new dishes, as well as the most delicious lunch buffets.
- Breakfast: Mon. – Sun 6:30 am. – 10:30 am. .
- Lunch: Mon. – Sun 12:30 m. – 4:00 pm.
- Dinner: Mon. – Sun 7:00 pm. – 12:00 pm.
Ichi Ban Japanese Gourmet
Enjoy the finest Japanese cuisine in a unique place in taste and quality. The Ichi Ban is considered one of the best in Oriental cuisine, be sure to try it.
- Lunch: Mon. – Sun 1:00 pm. – 4:00pm.
- Dinner: Mon – Sun 6:30 pm. – 10:30 pm.
- For reservations call 511.712.6050 Annex 1863
- 134 rooms
- Business center with copier, fax and internet access
- Wireless internet in the lobby, bar and restaurant
- Conference rooms, area for events and cocktails
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center & Spa of 1100 mt2
- Massage service
- Beauty and barbershop
- Laundry and wardrobe
- Baggage Storage
- Fire alarm system
- Taxi service
- Souvenir and sales of merchandising
- Private Parking lot
- Tourist assistance, flight confirmation and car rental
- Foreign currency exchange (U.S. $ Dollars and Nuevos Soles)
- Just 25 minutes from the airport.
We have three comfortable rooms ideal for breakfasts, lunches and private dinners to satisfy the most demanding needs.They are also best for conferences and business meetings.
The room El Mirador offers a wonderful view of the traditional Bosque El Olivar de San Isidro. Ideal for groups of more than 50 people.
At poolside, La Pergola is ideal for cocktails and dinner while enjoying a wonderful view offered by our hotel.
Food & Beverage Services
Our Food & Beverage department with extensive experience advising directly to meet your most demanding needs attend special menu requests for people in diet and in accordance with religious beliefs.
- Rates do not include the payment of VAT to 18% of Peruvians and foreigners living in Peru.
- Rates do not include 10% of services